BDA'2018- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis Workshop - Second Edition
12-13 March 2018, Hotel Solazur , Tangier- Morocco
The BDA'2018 International Conference Bioinformatics and data analysis -second edition-, aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results in Bioinformatics. This workshop aims to bring together researchers with expertise in metagenomics, bioinformatics, computational biology, structural biology, biotechnology to discuss recent results, new techniques, and open research problems in life science. It is also an interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations and challenges encountered in the field of Bioinformatics, structural biology and data analysis in Healthcare and agriculture.
- Functional annotations,
- Comparative analysis of microbial genomes,
- Biological pathway analysis,
- Comparative metagenomics of microbial communities,
- Species complexity analysis of metagenomics data,
- Computational Modeling,
- Molecular graphics and modeling,
- Validation of binding modes predicted by docking,
- Bioinformatics of genomic medecine,
- RNA structure.
- Next Generation sequencing NGS Data analysis,
- Data for biomedicine,
- Data in health science
- Data in Agriculture,
- Big Data and Biotechnology,
- Big Data means for biomedicine,
- Big Data Models and Algorithms,
- Big Data Architectures,
- Big Data Quality and Provenance control,
- Big data Visualization,
- Biological imaging and image analysis .